Re: [IRCA] WWV and WWVH to stick around for just a little bit longer

Guys, I am with Paul on this one. I cant remember the last time that I used WWV etc for accurate time. If I want accurate time I will go to GPS. If am out of ange of GPS, I am probably out of range of WWV and likely would not have brought a radio for checking time by HF.

Sadly, other than WWVB for some clocks and scientific needs, the time for this government funded service has passed and new technology can do as good a job.

Cheers

John