Re: [IRCA] Alberta TPs for 28 September 2018

Hi Nigel,

558-6WA in Western Australia currently has no time delay with the eastern Australian LR network stations during the "Nightlife" program, as I discovered during a pretty rough search for ABC Podcast audio matching a 558 Rockwork cliff reception on August 9th. Philip Clark even gave the time for both Eastern and Western Australia at the start of the broadcast.

558 DU music audio is most likely Radio Fiji One, especially after the transmitter rejuvenation in 2017. It was far and away the dominant DU on the frequency last month at the cliff, reaching S9 peaks on several days. 558-Radio Sport was a poor second, and 7BU never showed up like it did last year (it may have already switched to FM, as per plan).

Gary DeBock (in Puyallup, WA, USA)