Re: [IRCA] Morning TP Methodology?

Hi Walt,

The ILG databases have been back for a couple of years or more; I've
subscribed (again) to the service for almost that long. Bernd Friedewald
(DK9FI) is as passionate as ever about the accuracy of the data. I use his
files to import into programs like CSVUserListBrowser. The web site
remains: www.ilgradio.com

Ergo has indeed kept up with the SDR support, and will control Perseus and
others. I fire up this program every now and then; I really like his near
real time propagation integration, with the neat graphs of MUF levels and
so on (HF only)... and the map displays with short & long paths visible.
BTW, the author of ERGO, John Fallows, has a interesting blog for the
technically minded: http://ergo.fallows.ca/wp/blog/. He covers a lot of
topics I've not seen discussed elsewhere.

73,

Guy Atkins
Puyallup, WA