Re: [IRCA] 1620 Unid

Willis & Patrick,

I'm sure you're right about WDHP.  It comes in here all the time, I just
never heard them in British accents, or English of any flavor for that
matter.  They do a TOH ID in English, but the rest of the time that I've
heard has been Spanish.  It ws strange that they faded completely out
too, normally they're always there except when my local Pirate fills the
air waves with nostalgia.  The season is changing though, so I suppose
stations will be acting differently  Should listen more often to WDHP to
get an idea of their schedule.

Thanks,
Curt