Re: [IRCA] Morning TP Methodology?

Yes, and...no. They aren't in use every day, but help to point one in the direction of what web stream might be of use if audio should appear. Last night, Algeria's Jil FM was likely delivering a carrier on 531 here...11 Hertz high, which coincides well with what is listed on MWOffsets, plus Colin Newell has heard it in the last couple of years. Audio never appeared unfortunately.

Another day...

And, of course, if we have the capability, we should be submitting our locals' offsets to the MWOffsets list. Also, unfortunately, another day.

best wishes,

Nick