[IRCA] New one

Heard male with "hometown radio 94 5 FM 13-40 AM WCRV? We built the team." on AM 1340 6 ET on September 9, 2018. Maybe WGRV? Checked the WGRV website and I'm not seeing a reference to 94.5 FM or "The Team". Also checked WTRC info. Don't see 94.5 FM.

Anyone know whom on the east coast or midwest has this slogan?

Thanks.

Kraig