[IRCA] 36 Hours in Astoria, Oregon

The New York Times runs the Escapes section
on Fridays so that wealthy New Yorkers can while
away their excess dollars, or just daydream about
fun places to visit (the rest of us).

Today,s edition on page D3 has a lengthy article
about Astoria and how to spend 36 hours. They
mention 10 notable places. It should be a good
info primer to potential convention visitors.

One places I never have been to is Oregon and
I would really like to have an excuse to go see it.
STL I have done already.

I think every attendee should get a discount to
visit Gunderson's Cannery Cafe on Sixth St. for
breakfast.

How about it Patrick? Is it a deal?

:-)

- Bob