[IRCA] For Sale: Icom IC746 Pro

 Icom IC746 Pro for sale, in good condition. Asking what I paid, $600 plus
actual cost of shipping. (Actual shipping will be about $35 I think. Also,
No power supply included, the power supply would cost more to ship then its
worth but they are easy to find elsewhere)

I did SW DXing on it at my old location with an intention of getting my ham
license. But I never did and when I moved, the noise level here is beyond
atrocious. The IC746Pro has been sitting in the corner for 6 or more months
and I hate seeing good, somewhat expensive equipment sitting there unused.
I bought it in good condition from another ham.

I hate selling it, but I hate seeing it just sitting there!!

Email me, walkerbroadcasting@xxxxxxxxx if you're interested.

Paul