Re: [IRCA] Cook Islands Ultralight DXpedition-- Asian TP-DX Loggings (Part Two)

<<< While a name is just a name, I would guess you had no gray line propagation (nor close to it) but were simply the victim of decent sunset conditions. >>>

Thanks. I'll be happy to be a "victim" of this kind of propagation any time-- I felt like I had won the TP-DXing lottery.

Gary