[IRCA] Terminating resistor

Patrick,

   I bought the last 2.5 k pot at my local Radio Shack.  You're right, it's kind of tricky adjusting it to the proper setting (980 ohms).  Is your pot enclosed in a box preset?   I'm wondering exactly how you have it; for instance, is it adjustable from outside of  the enclosure with the shaft sticking out?  Got to get back outside, re-wiring the 10' loop for long-wave reception.
73,

Dennis Vroom

Vancouver, WA