Re: [IRCA] Puyallup, WA Ultralight TP's for 3-31 (Preliminary)

<<< I suspect that we'll be recording the webstream
Gary. There was practically no sign on 1143
and 738 here this morning between 1220 and
1300UT, when at this location, things finally
started to hot up beyond the big guns, but
actually never to the extent of logging 1143 or
738. >>>

Same here, Nick.

738 is usually a daily visitor this time of year, but this morning I could barely fish the signal out of KCBS splatter.

As usual, 1143 was drowned out here in a sea of noise.

Gary