[IRCA] Puyallup, WA Ultralight TP's for 3-25

Asian conditions were very similar to yesterday's here, with exceptional Japanese big gun signals (on 594 and 693) along with good audio from 603 (HLSA) and 738. The high band signals on 1566, 1575 and 1593 were also in play once again, with a generous daybreak boost peaking around 1345.

Once again 738-BEL2 (Taiwan Fisheries) was getting through the KCBS splatter quite well at my 1310 start time, although it seemed to be in Mandarin at that time. According to the programming schedule link provided by Theo  http://www.atimes.com/article/radio-program-for-migrant-fishermen-airs-on-sundays/ , the special language programs are supposed to be on Sunday night Taiwan time, and around 1335 there did indeed seem to be something other than Mandarin on the station (I'll recheck the recordings). 603-HLSA had a very good signal during the daybreak boost around 1345, along with S9+ signals from 594-JOAK and 693-JOAB. 531-JOQG managed fair audio // 594 at the same time, and the other NHK big guns on 747 and 828 had S7 peaks. On the high band 1566 had good peaks, while 1575 and 1593 were at fair levels in and out. 972-HLCA seemed to be quite a bit down from yesterday, though, and 657-Pyongyang was once again MIA, without even a carrier (may be a transmitter issue?). Overall it was another interesting session, and I hope that Craig had some more serious fun at the Kalaloch Lodge this morning.

73 and Good DX,

Gary DeBock (in Puyallup, WA, USA)

7.5" loopstick CC Skywave SSB Ultralight +

15" FSL antenna