Re: [IRCA] Why can't I read some IRCA posts?

Probably because Craig Barnes appears to be using Microsoft Outlook as
his mail client.. and is sending messages as .eml attachments rather
than plain text.

Your iPad's mail software likely doesn't open this natively... but your
PC does.  My Android tablet's stock mail client doesn't, but I know to
hit the attachment to view.

Having said that, Craig did send one msg (I think it was Tuesday) that
had nothing... no body nor attachment.

Theo