Re: [IRCA] Puyallup, WA Ultralight TP's for 3-5 (Preliminary)

Hi Nick,

<<< I suspect that 918 isn't easy for you at home Gary? (or is 920 not
too bad QRM?) Usually here, 918 is a flash in the pan, but this
morning there was a big carrier there for quite some time. Audio
wasn't great, but was definitely parallel to the webstream
http://v.iqilu.com/radio/main/xinwen/ (thanks Chris Kadlec) >>>

For some reason 918-Shandong has never been a very good performer here in Puyallup, even during the favorable solar years of 2008-2011. In contrast to 936-Anhui (which almost always makes some audio during good Chinese propagation), 918 usually seems to get lost in the splatter here.

In Kona, Hawaii both 918-Shandong and 918-Japan (an unknown one of four) were regulars-- and if I had known that Cambodia would soon be in play, I would have spent more time on the frequency :-)

Gary