[IRCA] 1470 Good Time Oldies

Last night I heard a station on 1470 which ID as "Your home for Good
Time Oldies 1570, 1470 and 940." A weather forecast preceded the ID,
and it called for snow and temp in the 20's, so the station is north
or west of here.  I assume this is WKAP, but possibly not.  The
question is who are the stations on 1570 and 940, and is the station
on 1470 really WKAP?  Does anyone know?

Bill Harms
Elkridge, Maryland