Re: [IRCA] Banner Morning for PNW DXers?

Agreed Gary....if conditions were good to the south of us, then that's where conditions were good. Skipped past us for the most part. However, AFN on 1575 did poke through briefly, and, at 1640UT, HLAZ is still occasionally fading up to readability (if you know Russian). The upper band is another country, it seems

best wishes,

Nick