Re: [IRCA] Puyallup, WA Early Morning TP's for 2-13 (Preliminary)

A 15 degree Flag will need a azimuth tweak to take better advantage of the current TP conditions â the NHP fish barrel was lit up like a Macyâs Christmas display... my Drake R8 not so much... but you knew the goods were there.

Colin Newell - Victoria - B.C. CANADA -