Re: [IRCA] FWD: The Whole Caribbean Report (from Pete Taylor)

Thanks Nigel,

Pete's Caribbean report was one of the most detailed and dedicated by any traveling DXer recently, and certainly deserved to be posted in full. I recently completed a similar "travel DXing" trip to Kona, Hawaii, and know how much effort and dedication it takes to track down and compile such a detailed list of loggings.

Seven DXers (Craig, Tom, Colin, Michael, Satoshi, Pete and I) now have the new "Frequent Flyer" FSL's, which have a perfect 18 for 18 record in getting through TSA security screening checkpoints. Pete's two reports (European cruise and Caribbean cruise) were some of the most detailed to date, using the new antenna.

Gary DeBock (in Puyallup, WA, USA)