Re: [IRCA] 2 for 1 in 1

That has happened to me a few times but not recently. The fun if dxing!

Todd.Skaine

On Dec 22, 2017 9:52 AM, "Stan Horzepa" <stanzepa@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Has this ever happened to you? Logging two new stations on the same
frequency at the same time both located in the same state.

Mining my December 20 1100Z top-of-the-hour recording, I discovered this
early Christmas gift:

On 1480 kHz, Ohio stations WDJO in Cincinnati and WHBC in Canton
identifying nearly simultaneously... both stations new to my log.

1100Z also turned up two other new loggings:

WAAM in Ann Arbor, Michigan, on 1600 kHz and WCYR in Veazie, Maine, in the
1400 kHz graveyard.

That was fun!

Happy Holidays!

Stan, WA1LOU