From: IRCA <irca-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> on behalf of Bill Block <billblock@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Thursday, November 30, 2017 12:32 PM
To: Mailing list for the International Radio Club of America
Subject: Re: [IRCA] Pat Martin

Pat, has did very little DXing in the last few years due to a very high noise level. Also he has been in one location for a long time and it was getting very hard to hear anything new.

Bill Block
Prescott Valley, AZ

montreal.kotalampi.com
Your email address: Your name (optional): You may enter a privacy password below. This provides only mild security, but should prevent others from messing with ...

International Radio Club of America<http://www.ircaonline.org/>
www.ircaonline.org
Visit International Radio Club of America. Browse information and resources for International Radio Club of America