From: texas4421
Sent: Tuesday, November 22, 2005 3:10 PM
Subject: [Amdx] OT: Anniversary of President Kennedy murder

This the 42 anniversary of the murder of President Kennedy. Several radio programs have been talking about this event. Last night Coast to Coast did 3 hours on this topic and to night they will have Jim Marrs, aurthor of "Crossfire" on for 3 hours.
 I wonder if anyone can remember where they were when he was killed?

Myself, I had taken off from work and meet my sister in downtown Dallas so as to see the caravan with Kennedy. As he turned the corner from Harwood onto Main, I was less than 10 feet from him. If I had thought about, I could have shaken hands with him.

I can remember how the radio and TV station in Dallas was crowded with the coverage of his death. The music stopped that in Dallas, for President Kennedy.

Willis, WB5KHD
Old Fort, TN