Re: [IRCA] OT: Anniversary of President Kennedy murder

Re: [IRCA] OT: Anniversary of President Kennedy murder

> >This the 42 anniversary of the murder of President Kennedy..
>>
>>I wonder if anyone can remember where they were when he was killed?

Probably throwing a 3-year-old temper tantrum because all the Saturday
morning cartoons had been pre-empted.  Too young to really recall it. But in
1968 I was a bit older, and remember vividly the assassinations of RFK and
MLK Jr.

To get back on DX topic: in 1991 I visited Dallas-Ft. Worth and did a
daytime bandscan from the Grassy Knoll, very close to the spot where
Zapruder planted his 8mm home movie camera.
The bandscan is on one of Mark Connelly's pages
http://members.aol.com/RockportMWDX/dallas_tx_day.txt
(Connelly?. any relation to TX Governor Connelly, who was wounded in the
assassination of JFK..ahhh. the conspiracy thickens :)

73

Mike Brooker
Toronto, ON