[IRCA] Looking to acquire DX-related items

Here is my wish list:

1) Convention programs -- Pittsburgh 1990 (NRC), Knoxville (IRCA), Omaha 1992 (NRC), Aurora 1995 (NRC), San Antonio 1998 (NRC), Lima 2002 (NRC), Omaha 2011 (NRC) Billings 2014 (IRCA), and Kansas City 2015 (joint)

2) Cassette tapes of the NRC's DX Audio Service, Jan 1992 - Dec 1994

3) Bumper stickers, especially of Midwestern stations, but will accept all

4) NRC AM Logbook, 8th Edition (print date of 1986)

5) IRCA Almanac, 4th Edition (came out in the late 1980s, I think)

And please know that I am looking to acquire these through snailmail, not sent to me as attachments.  Feel free to email me (OFFLIST, please) if you are able to help.  Thanks!

73,
Rick Dau
South Omaha, Nebraska