Re: [IRCA] CO TP Report 9-29-17

Interesting a was fine for low band DU's here in IL this morn. 2BL 702 was
decent at times as I could hear Christine Anu interviewing some kind of
collector. The carrier from the co-channel Kiwi was there but never made it
strong enough to cause the often violent SAH. 2NR 738 was in // as usual to
702 but not better than poor on peaks. I think I'll find trace audio from a
couple others as there were quite a few decent carriers.

As I've had EVERY morning when I checked this month, audio from V7AB 1098
near their s/off time about 1130 UT.  73 KAZ 35 miles NW of Chicago