Re: [IRCA] Michigan DU audio, Sept.25th, 2017

Mark, allow me to suggest a west DKAZ for you although you maybe still need
to phase down WTAM some to help reduce QRM at your distance.

I didn't DX this morning, as my cables and control wires (Vactrol) were
picked up for usual Tuesday mowing. I'll put them back down this eve to be
ready for Weds morn.

Sunday morning, had decent DU cx and 1098 had a big het when I checked on
the truck rx. 1611 and 1701 also had decent hets. Big hets have been noted
in the past on 702 and 738 and some others. I am parked 150 ft away from
the antenna so I don't think there's any coupling.

Monday morning I did DX, but better DU cx seem to have been noted by
others.   73 KAZ Barrington IL