From: Larry Fravel
Sent: Tuesday, November 22, 2005 6:34 PM
Subject: Re: [IRCA] OT: Anniversary of President Kennedy murder

I was flying home to Buffalo, NY from Norfolk, VA for Thanksgiving Leave.
Heard the news that President Kennedy had been shot while I boarding in the
Norfolk Airport..  As we circled for a landing at National Airport (now
Reagan) all the flags were at half mast.  It was a very somber flight on to
Buffalo.

Larry N4SEA
Shinnston, WV

The only sure thing in life is that there is no sure thing!