Re: [IRCA] OT: Anniversary of President Kennedy murder

Re: [IRCA] OT: Anniversary of President Kennedy murder

Willis  (texas4421) wrote:

This the 42 anniversary of the murder of President Kennedy. Several radio programs have been talking about this event. Last night Coast to Coast did 3 hours on this topic and to night they will have Jim Marrs, aurthor of "Crossfire" on for 3 hours. I wonder if anyone can remember where they were when he was killed?

I was on the air at KFOG. We switched from MOR to classical music and stayed that way through Sunday. On Monday we reverted, but in the process, did away with nearly all of our block programming.

Pete Taylor
Tacoma, WA
ICF2010 + Kiwa air core loop