Re: [IRCA] another new one on my old one

Hey Stan, I heard WWSM to the other day

Between about 615-645pm Wednesday September 20th, I had a few catches.

Distances between me and the station was about 175 miles.

I've heard WWSM 1510 Annville-Cleona-Palmyra, PA at sunset a few times, but
it's usually a mushy jumble of WLAC, WRNJ and WWSM. But last night, it was
quite clear at times with classic country music and the Westwood One Real
Country Network DJ, but missing station liners:

Here are two clips:
https://app.box.com/s/sbkq7xxvwm6h3vt1mk8y5j62whhgm7ag
https://app.box.com/s/lak1sbha5ckh7z6w670o5m9ibwji1kcr

Paul