Re: [IRCA] Michigan DU's & new domestic logged, Aug 26

As WJR faded out at 0605, it left a very weak jumble on frequency. Nothing
came out. I am going to try my 4' loop attached to me TecsunPL310  and see
how that does tomorrow at sunrise. My 2010s are with Craig getting
modified. Sure wish I had them but it's not meant to be.

Todd Skaine