Re: [IRCA] Motel QRM

Colin,

I should have been clearer. I was complaining about the Motel QRM while on the road.

And

A need to replace the SW-35 is on the horizon. I have used it for so long that all of the writing on the case over the controls is gone, and some of the switches are intermittent. I have been using it nightly since I got it more then 14 years ago.

Steve