Re: [IRCA] TP 15 Aug Victoria version

This was 1300UT or thereabouts Colin?

Here it was still somewhat Asian (the usual suspects) about 20 minutes earlier, though DUs were starting to turn up, as presumed RNZ National on 675 was starting to hold forth. More when I go over the files.

I'll bet your 585 was 7RN //2RN-576. The latter has been fairly common in the last month, but not strong. 7RN seems to be more in the DX category, though grumblings have been heard.

Good to hear the new antenna is living up to its promise....