 Subject: [IRCA] July 2016 International Rockwork 4 DXpedition-- the Japanese Report
 To: "America, Mailing" <irca@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
 Date: Saturday, July 29, 2017, 1:43 AM

 For those interested in new photos, videos
 and the Japanese description of last year's Rockwork 4
 International DXpedition, a PDF file has been prepared by
 Hiroo Nakagawa and Satoshi Miyauchi, the Japanese
 participants. To my knowledge, this was the first major
 Japanese / North American Medium Wave DXpedition, and most
 of the participants were from foreign countries http://my-bcl-life.sakura.ne.jp/PROPAGATION5.pdf

 Included is Satoshi's translation of
 Nick's excellent, detailed study documenting the enhanced
 transoceanic propagation at the Rockwork 4 cliff site (north
 of Manzanita) in comparison to a nearby flat ocean beach
 site at Nehalem Bay. This article was part of the annual
 "Propagation" magazine of the Totsuka DXer Circle (in the
 Tokyo area), with exceptional cover art by the famous
 Japanese manga artist Shinya Hasegawa (also a DXer). Nick is
 the real lucky one, with plans to participate in a Japanese
 DXpedition soon with these same DXers.

 Gary DeBock (in Puyallup, WA, USA)

 not necessarily reflect the opinion of the IRCA, its
 editors, publishing staff, or officers

--- End Message ---