From: IRCA <irca-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> on behalf of Aaron Kreider <aaron@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Monday, July 10, 2017 2:38 PM
To: irca@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [IRCA] Looking for Iceland cliff recomendations

So this might be a longshot, but I'm going to Iceland for a week long
trip - driving around the entire country.  And I'm wondering if there
are any good DX cliffs with decent road access (as I won't have that
much time for setup).

I know there is only 3-4 hours of "night", but I'd love to log Greenland
for the first time or other MW stations.  I'm bringing a Tecsun 880.

Any suggestions?

Aaron

--
High resolution map of race and income --> JusticeMap.org

montreal.kotalampi.com
Your email address: Your name (optional): You may enter a privacy password below. This provides only mild security, but should prevent others from messing with ...

International Radio Club of America<http://www.ircaonline.org/>
www.ircaonline.org
Web Site for the International Radio Club of America