Re: [IRCA] [HCDX] Belated Happy Birthday to Ian McFarland

Ian McFarland (RCI, NHK, CBC...) is having a milestone birthday mid-month
and I am gathering
best wishes via the DXer.ca website contact e-mail.

He is having a small family gathering with some close friends
and I am going to surprise him with a giant birthday card with
transcribed best wishes from all of his fans over the years.

In the 1st hour of posting this yesterday, I had 10 responses.

Please pop over to DXer.ca and check the homepage -
Ian does not read the forums or lists very much so there is
little risk of spoiling the surprise.

Thank you DXer's, SWL's, Hams and radio listeners!

For those who can, please repost this on the other lists -

--
Colin Newell - Editor and creator *of *Coffeecrew.com
<http://www.Coffeecrew.com> and DXer.ca <http://www.DXer.ca> -