[IRCA] Masset loggings from 18 June to 2 July 2017

I've just returned from Masset where I spent some quality time DXing.  As
opposed to my normal MW DXing, the day time was devoted to SW listening
(posted elsewhere).  With very short nights, I simply didn't get up for any
active DXing (that would be about 04:00 local).  Instead, what I did was to
record TOH during the entire time with one Perseus recording via a 270 deg
BOG, while the other Perseus was fed by my SW DKAZ.  This way, it'll be
interesting to compare the two.  I've already briefly tested a few
channels, and here's a taste of what was heard:

NEW ZEALAND 1386, 1159-, Radio Tarana Jun 19 Nice EZL Hindi music at good
level.  Much better on the DKAZ (which is better positioned for NZ)
compared to my West BOG. (Salmaniw,Masset, BC)

NEW ZEALAND 1386, 1154-, Radio Tarana Jun 22 'Hear us anywhere in the
world....You're just a click away from Tarana, your Indian radio' and good
level.  I did a comparison between my west BOG at 270 degrees and my SW
DKAZ.  On the BOG, I can hear both Japan and Tarana at about equal levels.
Not so with the DKAZ, where only Tarana is audible.  An interesting
comparison!. (Salmaniw,Masset, BC)

BENIN 1566.001, 0527-, TWR Jun 30 Presumed logging with hints of audio,
sometimes at almost fair level.  Listed as Twi/Akan in EiBi, and then into
English for 15 minutes.  Grayline should be passing through Parakou at
exactly 05:33.  Also measuring the transmitter about 1 Hz high.  Quick
check on other frequencies did not yield anything tonight (my first night
after spending 4 days in Gwaii Haanas, off the grid and without any
electronics!).  Gone when rechecked at 05:42. (Salmaniw,Masset, BC)

AUSTRALIA 891, 1201-, 5AN ABC Adelaide Jun 19 Quite strong at this time
with an interview program.  Cochannel presumed 4TAB from Townsville,
Queensland (5 kW) with sporting type program, but only for a minute before
Adelaide returned.  Nice ID for ABC Adelaide at approximately 12:02.  So
far during this trip, MW propagation has been fair, at best, favouring DU.
I've also compared my 750' BOG aimed 270 degrees to my SW DKAZ.  Although a
very nice performer, the DKAZ still isn't up to the BOG's ability to pull
in the weaker stations.  At times, though, it does excell!.
(Salmaniw,Masset, BC)

73, from Walt Salmaniw, Victoria, BC