From: "Nigel Pimblett" <nige2730@xxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Monday, June 5, 2017 5:14:32 PM
Subject: [IRCA] DU station 999 khz

I've been going over my recording from the excellent morning on
April 25th, and one interesting catch was on 999 khz. I was hearing
music there at 1158, definitely parallel with 891 khz. Checking the PAL
the only possible // I can see is for 2NB in Broken Hill, which I
understand takes its feed from Adelaide. Is there another potential
parallel I am missing? No doubt on the west coast it's common enough,
but I've yet to log any DU on 999 khz. Would be a bit surprising to hear
2NB, as this was primarily a NZ morning, with the regular Aussies either
weak or missing, though Adelaide did better than other areas, with 729
and 891 both making it.

73,

Nigel Pimblett
Dunmore, Alberta