Re: [IRCA] not TP 30 May Victoria version

Thanks for the comments on propagation from the east coast Mark. I am concerned sometimes that "not viable" Latin American DX in the west may be a self-fulfilling prophecy...you can't hear them if you don't listen for them, after all, and I really don't very much, based on past experience. But, there are other DXers here in the west, and they don't seem to hear anything much either (or are not listening either).

best wishes,

Nick