[IRCA] Craig Barnes' TP-DXpedition to Princeville, Kauai, Hawaii (Part Three)

This is the third installment of the TP-DX loggings made by Craig in Princeville, Kauai, during which he (a Colorado DXer) was a little overwhelmed by powerful Asian signals all across the band on his Tecsun PL-310 and 5 inch "Frequent Flyer" FSL antenna. Most of these stations and languages were totally unfamiliar to Craig, so I'm attempting to assist him as best I can. These signals were recorded on iPhone videos, many of which have already been posted to YouTube (but several new ones were just posted tonight). Thanks also to Chris Kadlec for his own assessment of these signals (some of which will be repeated below).

>From Chris: And some other clips I spy on YouTube from this session now that I have a
laptop to listen on:

1170 HLSR Kauai 4/23: Yep, sounds like KBS Hanminjok 2R with their Japanese
programming, which runs 1100-1300UTC. My old daytime local.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PKIWrrmHAIw
1314 presumed JOUF 4/25: this is indeed Radio Osaka OBC, 50kw playing Sexy
Zone "Rock Tha Town" (despite the English title, it's a Japanese song and
group).
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3WR6JvQb_zU

Other Loggings:

1089 China Pretty strong Chinese, maybe from CNR6?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Rysa6SVTZaI
1089 TP-Mix a Chinese station mixes with the tail end of an NHK2 English lesson program (presumed JOHB)
https://youtu.be/IdMJQ67mqnI
1134 KBS (HLKC) Hwaseong, S. Korea Presumed the one with male Korean speech (with weak UnID underneath)
https://youtu.be/lQho97rAXRA
1143 Chinese Pretty strong Chinese signal; BEL3 in Taiwan is the usual suspect here, but no ID clues that I can dig out
https://youtu.be/cpkPF9oaGdM
1188 UnID Either Japanese or Korean, but just not enough audio to be sure which one. Maybe Chris can dig it out?
https://youtu.be/CCSGnDLOIbM
1242 JOLF Tokyo, Japan (Presumed) Pretty strong music believed to be from the Tokyo station, the usual suspect on this frequency
https://youtu.be/mbVpIsEiYrA

Craig Barnes (DXing in Princeville, Kauai, Hawaii)
Stock Tecsun PL-310 Ultralight + 5 inch "Frequent Flyer" FSL antenna