Re: [IRCA] Recent DX from Burnt River ON

Re: [IRCA] Recent DX from Burnt River ON

Now that's some serious stuff right there!

Bert, in Utah 20 some years ago when I DXed with a Realistic TRF 12-
655(?) and beverage antennas, I would wrap several loops of wire
around the radio and fasten the end of the wire to the chassis of the
car.  It was crude, but it worked!  I heard some pretty neat stuff
that way.

Bill Harms
Elkridge, Maryland