Re: [IRCA] Radio Kiribati

I have it on hold too.

I'm not sure what it says about people around here, but the Seattle Public Library has 5 copies, the county library system has 16, and they're all checked out, awaiting pickup, or missing in action.

Bruce

Eric Floden wrote:
Bob Foxworth writes:

Read the paperback book "The Sex Lives of Cannibals" by
Maarten Troost who spent 2 years on Tarawa. Pretty funny
and interesting. So much for the dream of the Pacific "Island
Paradise" he says. You can find it on Amazon.

thanks for the tip on the book, Bob -- it is now on order from my library.

ef