Re: [IRCA] Oklahoma TP DX 3/21/17

Some fine looking tower photos.....ms (good schtick ??)

________________________________
From: IRCA <irca-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> on behalf of Dennis Gibson <wb6tnb@xxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Wednesday, March 22, 2017 12:53 PM
To: Mailing list for the International Radio Club of America
Subject: Re: [IRCA] Oklahoma TP DX 3/21/17

https://www.fybush.com/sites/2004/site-040212.html
[https://www.fybush.com/Tower%20Site/040212/wkyc-tx.jpg]<https://www.fybush.com/sites/2004/site-040212.html>

A selection from a decade of visits to tower and studio ...<https://www.fybush.com/sites/2004/site-040212.html>
www.fybush.com
The four big (423-foot) self-supporting towers of WERE (1300) would be quite a landmark just by themselves, and indeed they were for the many years in which they ...

https://www.fybush.com/site-of-the-week-462012-clevelands-seven-hillsparma-tower-farm-revisited/
[https://i1.wp.com/www.fybush.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/04/wkyc.jpg?fit=600%2C399&ssl=1]<https://www.fybush.com/site-of-the-week-462012-clevelands-seven-hillsparma-tower-farm-revisited/>

Site of the Week 4/6/2012: Cleveland’s Seven Hills/Parma ...<https://www.fybush.com/site-of-the-week-462012-clevelands-seven-hillsparma-tower-farm-revisited/>
www.fybush.com
After the visit we profiled back then, we’ve been rather guilty of ignoring the Cleveland market. It’s not that we’ve lacked the opportunity – all those trips ...

Sent from my iPad