[IRCA] 972-HLCA Monster Signal

Thanks to Richard and Bill for their detailed TP-DX reports, and congratulations to Tim for his 1548-4QD reception.

At 1230 I made a halfhearted band check, not really intending to DX much this morning. That was before I found one of the more bizarre situations in recent memory-- most of the Japanese regulars were anemic, but both 972-HLCA and 1566-HLAZ were pounding in at S9. 972 continued having S9 peaks for an hour and a half (up to 1400) while 1566's Japanese service did the same until the antenna switch at 1345.

972-HLCA's bizarre singing practice at a blistering level at 1354 (on a single 5 inch "Frequent Flyer" FSL)
https://app.box.com/s/68zfkfk0m89nmzs5558lifa0jhhqgffn

73 and Good DX,
Gary DeBock (in Puyallup, WA, USA)
7.5" loopstick CC Skywave and 5" FSL (design photo at https://app.box.com/s/2lixzaly97goivq7i3qqj6etrr0ce109 )