[IRCA] AM BCB DX……… 4 NEW Stations

Hi Guys:

Here is my report for the past week. 4 NEW Stations Logged. Some of these Logs are from earlier in the Season and were gleaned from Older Recordings I made.

Renos are finally all done and I am in the process of putting the Radio Shack back together…but it will be a while before everything is up and running like it was.

I can at least Record on the ELAD again if things get cooking!!

RECEIVER…………….ELAD FDM-S2 SDR

ANTENNA……………WELLBROOK ALA-1530LNP Imperium Loop

AM LOG TOTALS are now…………… 2019 Stations Heard

73………..ROB VA3SW

Robert S. Ross
London, Ontario CANADA

730  WFMW  Madisonville, KENTUCKY  Nov/07/16  1658 EST    EE     FAIR
C/W Music 1658-1702 EST. Male DJ with ID @ 1702 as "WFMW - Madisonville -
AM 730 Classic Hit Country". Into News @ 1702.

NEW STN                       500/215 Watts
ROSS, ON.
1410  KGRN  Grinnell, IOWA  Nov/07/16  0600 EST    EE   FAIR
ID by Male DJ @ 0600 EST as :1410 KGRN - Grinnell".
Into FOX News Radio News @ 0600-02.

NEW STN                      500/47 Watts
ROSS, ON.
1170  WCTF  Vernon, CT. Nov/07/16  0728 EST   EE    FAIR
Religious Talk 0728-30 EST. "B-I-B-L-E" Family Radio Theme song
@ 0730. Family Radio ID and promo. Into more religious Talk.
Mixing with WWVA - Wheeling.

NEW STN             1 kW DAYTIMER
ROSS, ON.
1490  WKNY  Kingston, NEW YORK  Mar/05/17  1759 EST      EE       GOOD
Stephen Bishop Song "On and On" @ 1759-1800 EST. Male DJ with ID @ 1800 as
"Broadcasting from the heart of Oxford County - This is the Kingston Station -
1400 WKNY Kingston and Online @ WKNY.com". Into CBS News.

NEW STN           GRAVEYARDER # 212             1 kW
ROSS, ON.
1600  WLZX  East Longmeadow, MASSACHUSETTS  Mar/05/17  1800 EST   EE  FAIR
Male DJ with ID and Sign-off @ 180 EST as "WLZX East Longmeadow, now concludes
it's broadcast day. We invite you to tune to Lazer 99.3 FM and Lazer 105.1 FM or
Online @ lazer993.com or lazer1051.com".
OFF AIR @ 1800.

RELOG……But NEW CALLS EX-WHNP                2.5 kW DAYTIMER
ROSS, ON.
1140  KSOO Sioux Falls, SOUTH DAKOTA  Nov/07/16  1700 EST    EE   FAIR
Male DJ with ID as "The Talk of Sioux Falls - KSOO Sioux Falls".
Into ABC News @ 1700.

RELOG                    10/5 kW
ROSS, ON.