[IRCA] Noise Cancelling Speaker for MW DXing?

Apologies if this is off-topic. Iâm new to MW DXing and to this list. I was wondering if anyone has tried a noise-cancelling DSP speaker for cleaning up the audio of MW stations. I can see where in some cases it might âerase' a weak station, but with some of these speakers the amount of DSP can be selected.

I was thinking of this product, the BHI 10-watt desktop DSP noise cancelling base station speaker. The product description includes a link to a QST review.
https://www.bhi-ltd.com/noise-cancelling/dsp-noise-cancelling-speakers/desktop.html

Thanks so much.

--
Bob Tarte

NEW BOOK:
FEATHER BRAINED
My Bumbling Quest to Become a Birder and Find a Rare Bird On My Own
(University of Michigan Press)

OTHER BOOKS:
Enslaved By Ducks
Fowl Weather