Re: [IRCA] Jan 31, 2017 - West Coast Virtual DX

Missed the Victoria excitement by visiting Gabriola Island instead.

Interesting.   At one point, listened to 711 next to Seattle on 710, and
switched from USB to synchronous AM, while continuing to listen to 711
which was equal to  (a somewhat nulled) 710.  The lock just didn't want to
leave KBS.   945 was the leading Chinese, but there were several others,
including one on 1053 which for me is not normally a Chinese channel. Nice
classical ensemble on CNR6 1089 //6165 etc.

So, yes, a good morning.

best wishes,

Nick