[IRCA] noise?

Too much noise is the reason I've curtailed / stopped my dx'ing activities.
But I will say, the hobby has advanced to the starship level of technology
compared to my lowly knight r-100a  w'/160ft. random set-up, back in the
'60's.

You folks have me just blown away with your sdr abilities and enzac
modeling.   Huh?

I'm re-learning the hobby after 50 non-contiguous years of dx'ing.

Back in my day, dx'ing kfi was a big deal.   You tp,ta guys are on an occult
level with me. I still hold my breath at your published results.          A
phenom I no nothing about!

Bill brooks

Waynesburgh,pa 15370

Formerly (nrc) wpe3hir

Currently:  wellbrook 1530ala lp         drake r8a      no other antennas
very poor shale soils as ground plane

---