Re: [IRCA] #2000 logged from Michigan

>> On 12/28/2016 8:32 AM, Tim Tromp wrote:

>>> Some obligatory stats since starting this adventure in 2009: 47 states
>>> heard with AK, HI & DE still needed (keep dreaming).  Most distant catch:
>>> 702 2BL Sydney @ 9,345 miles/15,039 km.  Nearest unheard: WBCH @ just 59
>>> miles!  169 graveyarders and 37 countries heard on MW.  Recordings of some
>>> of my more interesting catches are posted to YouTube here:
>>> https://www.youtube.com/user/kilokat7
>>>
>>> Happy New Year & Good DX,
>>> Tim Tromp
>>> West Michigan

Hi Tim:

    Congrats on your 2000 AM'ers hit recently!! An Amazing feat for the time period involved!

I am 14 Stations from the 2,000 Mark but over a much longer time period. I have also heard 47 States from here in London, Ontario.

I still need Hawaii, Alaska, Idaho and Oregon.

For Provinces,  I just need Newfoundland and the Territories.

I am not too much farther East of you and I have had quite good luck logging DELAWARE, I'm sure you will get them eventuallly!

Here are the 6 Stations I have logged from Delaware, maybe you can snag one of these???

1260 WNRK
1450 WILM
900   WJWL
1280 WSFD
1150 WDEL
1410 WDOV

I hear 1450, 1150, and 1410 fairly regularly, so they may be your best bets!

73…ROB VA3SW

Robert S. Ross
London, Ontario CANADA