Re: [IRCA] Alberta TPs for 19 December 2016

I look at the Fish barrel every morning before I leap in the shower, check
several regional WebSDR's during the day
and do band scans from 500khz to 15 Mhz several times in the evening - not
to mention reading dozens of
e-mail and list serve news releases every day - and maintaining and
thinking about more content for a DX website in an environment
of declining activity.

I agree that random events can be astounding - like hearing Algeria and
Romania one evening when we absolutely did not expect it -
and then have to defend our reception to the usual onslaught of
non-believers. :-)

Never a dull moment really - ever.

That said, I do enjoy a good sleep in when I know that conditions are
likely in the tank. :-)

--
Colin Newell - Editor and creator *of *Coffeecrew.com
<http://www.Coffeecrew.com> and DXer.ca <http://www.DXer.ca> -