[IRCA] Some TP Catches W/Audio From Alaska

I haven't posted any logs in the last few days, but I've been DX'ing. I
have a full time job that's often busier during high school basketball
season, so I can't keep up with posting logs and recordings all the time.

Galena, Alaska
Grundig Sattelit 750
225 foot long wire
DXEngineering HF PreAmp

Here's 567khz on December 15th at 8:51AM AKST/1751UTC with some good music
and a good signal. Audio: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZtBkh0OWcJg

On December 16, at 9:31AM AKST/1831UTC, I heard a 648khz I've never logged
before (Chris Kadlec tells me AFN The Surf moved off 648 awhile back, so
it's not hem.) Audio here: http://www.onairdj.com/648_12162016_931am.mp3

AFN 810 The Eagle, Tokyo was in on December 16 at 9:04AM AKST/1804UTC.
Reception was better then usual but not the best I've ever had them. But
like usual, they only stay good for a short period and disappear into the
mush for awhile becoming coming back up. audio here:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZtBkh0OWcJg

On December 14th at 9:53AM AKST/1853UTC, I had Eagle 810 and the signal
wasn't that great, but it hung around for over half an hour and was
somewhat listenable at times. Audio:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RTSRqsOik14

On December 16th at 9:37AM AKST/1837UTC, I had an 837khz signal I don't
think I've heard before. Audio here:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MQfIOmPjQxI

Here's a 972 (KBS?) with talk mainly by a man with a woman speaking
occasionally. The whine/het and talk in the background is from KFBX 970
Fairbanks, 10kw, 300 miles to my east. Audio here:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bJfFaszG9e8

1170khz, KBS Hamminjok Bangsong shows itself occasionally here and it did
so on December 16th at 9:40AM AKST/1846UTC. You hear a man talking then
some music begin to play. There's another man under him, That's Dr J Vernon
McGee on semi local 50KW KJNP 1170, 300 miles to my east. 30 minutes later,
KBS 1170 was gone and KJNP was in the clear. Here's audio of KBS 1170:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rH9II8N3AM4

I thought I had "All Night Nippon" on 1287khz on December 15th at 8:$1AM
AKST/1741 UTC, but the PAL guide doesn't list a station or relay on 1287.
Signal was good. Audio here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IogVQdYJ4A0

I regularly hear All Night Nippon on JOLF1242 with a nearly local like
signal just about daily. I hear All Night Nippon on JOWF 1440 and JOER 1350
most days, but not always very well.

I had the best signal to date from 4QD 1548, Emerald Queensland, Australia
with their overnight networked talk programming. December 16th at 8:40AM
AKST/1740UTC. Audio here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IEbNIg5uqw4

1566 HLAZ was its usual strong self on December 16th at 8:44AM
AKST/1744UTC. Audio here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jR0d65YSPNg

AFN 1575 The Eagle, Misawa Japan showed itself on December 16th at 8:45AM
AKST/1745UTC for about 30 seconds and then was gone. This is the best I've
heard them in about a month, but not the best signal I've had from them.
Audio here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eVEhC4ltHlQ