[IRCA] Alberta TPs for 7 December 2016

The regular from Brisbane joined the big boys from Japan in providing audio here in Alberta this morning. Although I didn't hear any audio on the upper end of the dial I did hear a number of good carriers, unlike yesterday.

594 JOAK Tokyo, JAPAN Man in Japanese at 1445. Fair strength, but much stronger US QRM from 590 today.

693    JOAB    Tokyo, JAPAN    Man/woman with English lesson at 1455.

747	JOIB	Sapporo, JAPAN   fair with language lesson at 1447.

774 JOUB Akita, JAPAN Weak, but a bit stronger than yesterday with language lesson at 1448.

1116 4BC Brisbane, AUSTRALIA Announcer gave phone numbers, then time check at 1351.

73,

Nigel Pimblett
Dunmore, AB
Perseus SDR with Wellbrook Phased Array